WoDeSistasareScoolS
My sistersis are a wild womens. Today i went back early, straight after a lunch session with Rachel. So i kinda slacked all the way at home..watching tv with my sisters. hAa:I guess commercials does things to us. We kinda let loose when we are bored. hm,got high; so we had cushion throwing and running around the table; acting out the commercials we see:"Oh-my-gwad.Are you like..urgh..using that ringtone? call 1900-911-2141 NOW!" hahahah then we started to try hip-hop dancing. I cant cartwheel for nuts ): neither can Kimberly or Gladys. I tried doing 'The Ernest One-Hand Move' but it kinda failed. i looked odd having only one foot up in the air..doesnt seem to work that way. pfft.
Rwaks spending time with me sistas!
oh yes..SOH BEI YI GLADYS. DONT THINK I FORGOT THE SATAY MONEY. YOU OWE ME FOUR DOLLA MISSY. DONT ACT ACT AH! KINTANA.
My sisters
Rwaks spending time with me sistas!
oh yes..SOH BEI YI GLADYS. DONT THINK I FORGOT THE SATAY MONEY. YOU OWE ME FOUR DOLLA MISSY. DONT ACT ACT AH! KINTANA.

<< Home